21.11.02

Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've been struggling to do 1/2 a quarters' worth of work in a week, because (eek!) progress reports come out soon! AAAAAAH! WHY do they torture us with bad grades?? sure, I have a D in chemistry, but that's because it's against my morals to make bad teachers look good, and I have an A in basically every other class! Why can't they send THAT home?? Anywho, here it is: Last night was the last YIG meeting before the trip, which is Sunday. YAY!!!!! I called vampire boy to make sure he was coming, and saw Will in the hall and told him about the meeting. Really, that might seem a little like nagging, but NO! Because boys are completely oblivious to the world around them unless it runs up and yells "SEX!" right in their face. So I arrive fashonably leat to said YIG meeting, aka 4:15 when it started at 4...I walk in the room and the first person I see is staring straight at me: Kelly. Ugh. So I go and sit down between Joe and Will, and try to ignore him. It didn't really work, though, because I had a burning question to ask him: Why did he find it neccessary to run down the hall like a maniac after 6th hour yesterday with an 8 foot ficus tree?? (no joking, he did) It turn out that he was causing "general mayhem" in manner of Rowan Atkinson look-alike/mime with Tourettes. So then I had to make up for my breach of post-dating courtesy (i.e.-ignoring each other) by flirting unmercifully with Vampire Boy and Will. This worked very well, as Kelly kept trying to get my attention and I kept ignoring him and giving the other two boys looks and little tinkling laughs occasionally. I was (and still am) having a hard time deciding between Will and Vampire Boy....but then, unlike last time, Will blew out of the meeting w/o offering me a ride (!!!) and Vampire Boy did, so naturally I acted very gracious and accepted. ("oh, I couldn't possibly--are you SURE it's not too far out of your way? There's nothing you would rather do that drive with me?? well, in that case...") Nothing really happened on the way home. V.B. drives a BMW (yay) and listens to good music, aka not christian, gospel, oldies, or heavy heavy metal. As I got out of the car and thanked him for the ride, he said he called the seat next to me on the bus to YIG, and there was much rejoiceing. (sp?) So there is where I stand, poised like a lion, or ocelot (I like those better) for the kill. Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home