6.12.02

I am 16, and I have just realized that I have a lot to learn. My week has been interesting at best and trecherous at worst. After our starry starry night, Vampire boy didn't even sit next to me on the bus on the way back. I got really pissed off that he was completely ignoring me and decided that to get him back, (brilliant idea) I would ignore HIM!
HA! So THERE! But of course, it didn't work as he was already oblivious to my existance. So the only development in this disfunctional relationship came a few days ago, when I saw him for the first time since YIG. It was in the lunchroom where he was colecting trash as pat of the "I Will" campaign, and Susan was the one who alerted me to his presence. I went to go "throw something away," and I had already tossed my trash in the big can before I realized that he was holding out his bag to take my trash. Very embarrassing. So in our romantic conversation over a trashbag, I very bluntly told him exactly what he wanted to hear. I lied. I said that I wasn't ready for a relationship, that I was a commitment phobic, but that I would love it if he would call me from time to time and we could "get together" again. To quote from Bridget Jones, WHAT EMOTIONAL FUCKWITTAGE!!!! Sigh. But those eyes......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home