10.12.02

TUESDAY!
How can you guys not know who the hairless wonder is?!?! I'm sorry, but I hang out w/ him all the time. hairles wonder is exactly the opposite if you didn't catch my meaning....sorry, I'm just very frustrated this morning. Lots of stuff is going on, and all at the same time. I am double booked for every night this weekend, and all I really want to do is sit at home and watch Alias reruns and do my laundry. Plus, ARRRG! Finals are next week! Sooo scary. Ooh. The purple Guffaw just strolled in. He's doing homework....I need an excuse to talk to him......hmmmmm. Although I don't know if he deserves it. He's not wearing a cool T-shirt today. It's just his green one that he wears every other day...But he's all alone! (break into shrek donkey song) You know what happened to me last night? I had this dream, and in it I was totally comfortable being single. And not just single and blissfully ignorant, like I was before Kelly, but single and not jealous of all of the couples who "Swear! We were only holding hands!" Goddamit. now some cheerleader just sat down at his table and is making him laugh. He's not alone anymore.....damndamndamndamn. If only dreams came true. I would much rather not have a relationship and be comfortable with it than have a boyfriend and have to deal with losing him again. That sucks.
I've found that I'm becoming very possessive of MY art rooms. Yesterday, we were innundated (ooh big word) with studco kids (about 20) trying to paint this box......18 of them were milling around, making a mess, and two were painting the box. They kept asking me questions like, "is this Yellow?" and, "can I mix oil with acryllic?" nononononono! Leave my homme alone! ALthough they Were the best people. Especially WIll. Will is always nice to me and I like that. So are Rob and Arup. And it kind of made me feel important because I knew where the gel medium was and they didn't. Sorry I'm rambling.....there's not much else to write. I KNOW! zuzu, Annie, will you guys write me a comment that's a list of random questions that you want me to answer? Anything at all. Relevant, personal, or not. yay! Project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home