29.5.03

At last, a new and unique setting in which to test my skills as a schemer--Summer!
I thought that school would never end, what with all of the makeup work I had to get in, the last-minute salvaging of my grades, and the superfluous two-day week of finals, but it did! It's finally over, and I am free to plot and plan and enjoy for the next 2.5 months! Of course, friends come first, so that will be where I start the fun plans. I have a few ideas (most of which are not my own, just borrowed for the sake of this entry)...
Paintballing
camping trip
intrepid shopping expeditions for frivolous impulsive purchases (whee!)
folfing
hiking w/ picnic
country auctioning (mini-roadtrip)
Parkville
Worlds Of Fun (still never been there!)
baking/cooking escapades
grilling in Franklin park
movie nite (anime, anyone?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home