11.3.03

As you may have noticed, I have discovered the many uses of hyperlinks. A big thank you to Susan. I will continue to try and find new and fun things for you guys to read, but most of these I'm sure you have already seen.
I have come to the sad realization that I am growing up. People always say to me, "You think way too much!" To which I would like to reply, you have nooooo idea. I have started doing such dry and disgusting adult things like PRIORITIZING and WRITING THINGS DOWN, and, perhaps the worst of all, AVOIDING CONFLICT. Those higlighted phrases are so abhorrent to me. They look like something out of a 7 Habits for Highly Successful People book. But the part that really erks (urks?) me is that no matter how proactive I am, no matter what my grades are, my parents never seem to think that I am any more responsible than I was when I was 13!!!!! Grrrrr.
Oh, and David? He called me on Saturday night too. EEEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home