13.1.03

Well, what a crock this is! grrr...I hate being sick. Things have definitely gotten much worse since Saturday. My temperature is pretty steady at 102, and it only took me 1/2 an hour to make it to the computer! Sorry, I don't mean to be that negative. On a happier note, when the tylenol set in on Saturday night, I got a phone call from Alex Dillon, my college guy from Chicago! YAY! It was my first date since I broke up with Kelly. It was all very romantic, and the fact that he's 3 years older than me didn't phase us in the least. I told him I was sick, but I don't think he cared. Or at least he acted like he didn't care....Oh dear, I hope I didn't get him sick. But He's in Chicago again....Gone and left me until I come and visit Northwestern, which is about 3 miles from his college. Other good news: I called Eric today. Once again, he awed me with his conversational skills over the phone....and I don't mean that sarcastically. My cover for calling him was to ostensably get the french homework, of which there was none...The one day I'm gone from school sick in the WHOLE YEAR, and we have a sub. ooooh, that's bad for business, Stan! Anyway, I won't be in school tomorrow either, so enjoy your classes and if you think of it, give me a call (481-9877)! I have been isolated in the same 100-square-foot area of my house, with my mother, for the last 2 days...If I have to list ONE MORE ebay item today......!!!! ( negative again. my fault. sorry.) I miss you all and I promise I will be back in school as soon as I won't hack my flu all over you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home