11.1.03

blechk. I sound like Westphal. I'm sick and hacking occasionally and it's no fun at all. And of course I get sick on Friday night. grrr. I need hot soup and I have no energy to get it. blechk. and all of the cookies are gone! Hmm.
Well, on a better note, you'll never guess who just spontaneously showed up @ our very own Shawnee Mission Wonderful yesterday....Nick from Rockhurst! He recognized me before I recognized him and broke away from his circle of friends (incl. David Sanders and Dylan. HA! I'm friends with your friends, you stinky greater-than-thou boys!) and ran right up to give me a huge hug! It was warm and fuzzy to see him again. But of course, now I can't go do anything with him because I'm sick..... Oh well. Maybe I'll ask HIM to WPA...
I'm at a loss trying to figure out who to ask, or if I should ask anyone at all.....
Well, I'm going to go slip into a feverish trance on the couch watching cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home