15.12.02

Let's hear it for being responsible. hurrah.
Actually, I am very happy. I just made my first date in 3 months with Nick Jackson from Rockhurst. We're going ice skating! I haven't seen him since MORP, so things might be kinda weird at first, but I feel confident in our collective flirtablity. I got a tip from his friend Rowena, a sophomore at East, that he likes ice skating, so I IMed him the invitation and he accepted! YAY!

Hmmm.

The strange thing is that I'm not gettting any of that jellyfish-in-the-tummy excitement going on. Just a nice, logical satisfaction about doing something right. Judging from the rest of my crushes, you can kindof tell that I'm not really into responsible relationships. Not that with Kelly it was fast and furious, but there was a sense of scandal in that it was hardly 10% emotional and he was 2 years older than me. But Nick is cute, not a bit scanadlous, and quite annoyingly innocent. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home