30.12.02

I cannot believe that Winter Break is almost over! Incredible. It's been one of those weeks where everything's a blur, and for once you actually want the world to slow down so that you can enjoy it. You do know what I mean, right? I could be way off base there, who knows. I am ready for school to start again. Well, to see everybody again....the classes...eh, I could do without them. When I'm President of The World, everyone will learn by osmosis (book-pillows, you know) and school will be a mandatory social gathering place. It would be exacly like it is now, except with a different purpose. Each class would be supervised by a teacher who just had to sit back and play solitare or something, and all of the students would be students of humanity, whose only job was to learn about each other. How fun would that be? And it would have to be mandatory, or else all of those stinky boys wouldn't come. And that wouldn't be a whole lot of fun now, would it? And of course, one class out of every day would be (what's the opposite of co-ed?) mono-ed, to allow for girl talk and male bonding. Sorry I'm rambling. I've just been thinking about and developing that particular fantasy for a while now.
Speaking of fantasy, I called Eric the other day. He was surprisingly charismatic over the phone. I only planned on it being around a 3-minute phone call, but we ended up talking for around 10 minutes. And you guys know Eric....pretty taciturn fellow. Well, now imagine talking to him on the phone. I expected it to be a one-sided, 3-minute phone call. But it wasn't! He had things to say! The only problem is that nothing came out of the phone call except idle chatter. I asked him if he still needed help with his Metallica DVD, and he said yes, but that he found something online to try. I asked him to call me if that didn't work......but I'll bet all of my Christmas candy that I won't hear from darling green bean until lunch on January 2nd. Oh well. This is kind of embarassing, but I dreamed about him last night. I was so happy because we had finally admitted that we really liked each other. It wasn't dirty or anything, just really, really happy and very sweet. Like rock candy and Honey sticks. Have you ever had honey sticks? they're really good, but have a glass of water handy, because boy, are they SWEET!

I'm rambling again. Sorry.

One more thing: Just so's you know, I love to hear my phone ring, so if you ever feel like it, please call me. I would feel very loved. 481-9877. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home