25.12.02

Merry Christmas and Happy non-denominational holiday wishes!
Now that school is out for a while, I am convinced that the world is a beautiful place more than ever!!! Rightfully so, too, for I have much to be thankful for....
On the last day of school, I was very upset about not seeing Eric (aka the Hairless Wonder) for almost two weeeks, but I felt like I shouldn't ask him to call me or anything because that might upset our precarious position with each other, plus he'd probably forget anyway. Leave it to darling Green Bean to fix that though! Maybe I'm making too much of this, but Eric asked me to come over and help him with this "computer problem" he has and needs me to fix....something really easy with a DVD rom....I know I can do it, the trick is just making it last long enough....
This is really pathetic. JUST PATHETIC! I have never, never in my life gone so topsy-turvy over a boy that I can't even talk softly into his ear about it! Why Eric? Why now? I just don't understand. Sure, he's really cute, and he feigns innocence, and I know that he takes in WAY more than he lets on, and he has that spectacular body....but let's face it, he's really shy! Since when have I gone for shy guys before now? I wish I was bold enough (I can't believe I'm not bold enough) to just DO something about it. It's pretty obvious that he's too shy to do anything about it, so that leaves me getting up the courage to (ruin our friendship with romance?) tell him how I really feel. And I just found out that Nick Jackson used to be Eric's best friend in middle school.....oh great..... ;)
Nattering Naybobs Of Negativism!
But things are definitely way better than bad overall! For Christmas today, I got (yay!!) a cell phone, and I am begging you all to call me (PLEEEEASE!) because I have spent all day adding your names to my directory and you each have your own unique ring so I will know who is calling before I even see the Caller ID! Just in case you do have the inclination to call, the number is (913) 481-9877. OTHER THINGS THAT ARE SPLENDID:
I got a lot of british comedy for Christmas
My feet are warm
I got a facial, massage, and haircut (it's really short!) at Bijin an hour after school let out for break
I have chocolate and friends across the country
I'm not grounded
I won a big scolarship
I am falling in love with a large number of people (not necessarily romantically)
I just realized yesterday that Kansas City is my home now. I have not felt like I have lived in a place I call home for over 3 years.
The new semester starts in January, and I have a clean slate in all of my classes
I can be really weird and people don't get too frightened and mostly just laugh and join me (which may not make a lot of sense, but basically it means that I'm not trying to be someone I'm not and for once I'm ok with that)
The Gangs Of New York is my new favorite movie (go see it!!! I'll come with you if you want me to! I'd love to see it again!)
I'm dreaming again after a month and a half of not dreaming at all. And in color, no less
Oh, I love you all! I love the world! yay...
Opportunity knocks, I have to go join the rest of my family for dessert now. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home