11.5.03

The prodigal freakitard returns! Enough of Xanga. It offends my logical side, and so here I am, back again. And this time to stay...or at least until a more lucrative offer comes around....(Hey, I can't change my character just because of a few mistakes, right?)

Well, there is so much I have neglected to tell you that I have no idea where to begin. PR gave me two (2) topics of interest to her: One (1) get the inner workings of a schemer, and Two (2) see a written version of prom. Dag, Yo. My thoughts exactly.

The Schemer in me lives on--THRIVES, even.
The current cast of characters runs like this:
NEW ADDITIONS
David Smith (aka Spy Guy)--A runner from Rockhurst who is excessively blunt and has little to no sense of humor. Filler potential for those awful weekends with nothing to do. He spends a lot of time on his computer, which he supposedly built himself. I've been on one date with him, (D & M) and we kissed. He's not very experienced.
Taylor Sloan (aka Sir Galahad)--A pretty boy who is a senior at East, soon to be a freshman at KU. First met him when I was dating Lying Dog at a party at Mike Young's house, then we had jewelry together (limited contact). Fast forward to today (one year later): we danced together at ROMP (swing) and began giving each other a casual 'hi!' in the halls, usually accompanied by a deep blush on my part, and then out of the blue he askend me to go to prom with him. The 'Sir Galahad' moniker came from his caste innocence when we went on our first date...More about him later. Much more.
Will O'Rourke (aka My Hot Sophmore-MHS)-- Exactly what he sounds like. I probably should take him seriously, but I don't. He's cute and fun and drives a royal blue Saab convertable. I wouldn't be adverse to making sure this develops over the summer.
Mr. Mystery-- Supposedly a hot frosh/smore at UMKC that I will be working with this summer--we are both interns at the International Relations Council downtown....
OLD CHARACTERS STILL ON THE SCENE
Alex Dillon--The College Boy from Chicago. Big flirt, fast car.
Dustin Maurer--Sometimes annoying, sometimes hilarious, always persistant. Oh dear.
Kelly Wooldridge(aka Lying Dog)-- Ex with major problems. No regrets here, unless you count ever dating him. Caouldn't tell the truth to save his life...really. "you're scum, you're a maggot, you cheap lousy faggot, happy christmas your ass and we danced through the night!" --The Pogues
Chriss Westphal (aka Tuesday Morning boy/ The Purple Guffaw)-- Has become a minor part in recent months. His friends tell me more of what he (supposedly) says to me than he does himself. Hmmm. I love a challenge, though.
Marcus Austenfeld (aka Zoolander)-- Not, NOT a love interest. Uuuugh. No, this one's just more fun than a barrel of monkeys to psychoanalyze! Eh, PR??

I hope I didn't miss anyone.....please tell me if I have!

Now, onto Act I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home