2.7.03

I just thought I would drop a line in between tasks at my internship. I work for the International Relations Council as an intern…I love how important that sounds. I have my own desk, my own computer, and my own leather office chair here on the 25th floor, with a great view of downtown KC (what little of it there is lol). My favorite part is going to lunch. The building that I work in is connected via skywalks to the rest of the buildings around it, so that I have access to about 4 square blocks of downtown without ever having to set foot outside. Since I go to lunch alone, I usually end up sharing my lunch table with another intern from a different company (Commerce Bank, KC Chamber of Commerce, World Trade Center, Avila, etc.) who is usually cute, young, and (!!!) male. What fun. I play a lot of solitaire, though, because I have come to realize that it is work for my director to find work for me to do. Fine with me! Being paid for just sitting here and surfing the net is just dandy! Oh yes oh yes, and oh so professional! So if any of you have good (sound-optional, because I have to be quiet grrr) (ME, quiet?!?) websites to pass the time, I’d love to hear them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home