9.9.03

How do you eat your kiwis? Most people seem to eat them by cutting them in half, then eating out the insides with a spoon. I, however, find it intensely amusing to eat it like a soft-boiled egg: that is, slice off the tiniest slice with a spoon and eat out the innards. HA! Kiwi innards!
I cannot stand Chris any longer, I'm afraid. I made him this great cd....idea courtesy of susan...and he didn't say one word more than 'thanks!' To top it all off, he hasn't said anything about in the two days since he's had it. I'm convinced that he hasn't listened to it. Grrrr. I gave him the majorly cold shoulder on Monday, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, I was convinced that he hadn't even noticed until early this morning when he astutely observed "you seemed mad yesterday..." HEL-LOoh! I think he's got something there! I hereby bestow upon him the title (he deserves it more than Taylor) Snobweasel Extrordinaire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home