22.9.03

I have neglected my blog.
That's it--40 lashes with a wet noodle for me!

But I will try to make it up to you, o bloggey o' mine:

Chris the Arrogant Wonder Nerd is O.O.T.P.*
Mario the Sexy Spanish Sweetheart* has arrived
But I still have no friends. I cry for Susan, Annie, Lena, Leah, Sarah, Perry. Then I sniff for a familiar face: Marcus, Maria, William, Micaya, Heather, Dusty, even Anna the Psycho Bitch. Something to remind me of home!
I really wish that I could settle in and become comfortable, but this time I messed up: I became too attached, and call it home. In a way, this is a triumph for me, Heidi who does not become attached, Heidi who is so careful only to let people get one foot in the door. But oh how it hurts!



*Out Of The Picture
*Actually, He's Aztec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home