9.10.03

Am so sick of school.
Am so sick of administration.
Am so sick.
You know that feeling that you get when you know that you'll be sick tomorrow or the next day? The one where your throat feels all funky and your eyes hurt...and you keep asking people to feel your forehead to see if you have a fever yet?
Yeah, that's how I feel today, and it sucks. It also doesn't help to know that if I get sick now, I will still have to go to school, because I have way too much work to miss any days at all. And the staff at this school are driving me nuts. I thought Mme. Pearson was bad! She's a concerned mommy compared to the antagonists I'm forced to deal with everyday here! There are no lukewarm teachers and administrators here. There are great teachers who you idolize, and then there are giant meanieheads that waddle up and down the halls. ANAL is an understatement. ONEMOREYEARONEMOREYEARONEMOREYEAR!
Sorry I'm being so negative today. I just feel like being negative, and it feels very good.

Does my forehead feel hot to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home