7.10.03

This week I:
*have ressurected my sketchbook, and the pages are a wonderful outlet
*read two unassigned chapters of my psychology textbook, intruiged--at the expense of my other homework
*actually replied to 3 emails, instead of just being a Greedy Reciever
*Wrote a thank you note for the first time in 4 years
*Am turning my charms on full steam in order to solidify weekend plans with a certain male
*need to do my laundry
*******************************************************************
Next week is my first model UN in GA, but it is not shaping up to be like the yummy MUNs in KS--AT ALL. The one person on whom I had my seductive sites set has floated out of my frame of vision, and become a completely second-rate male in my eyes. That's really disconcerting for me, because I could become very bored. I have the option of actually giving it my all and performing to the best of my ability, and for the first time in my life I actually have the motivation to do that. I like the country I am representing: Mexico. It's not significant enough to draw any unwanted criticism and automatic animosity from delegates just "acting their part," like you would if you were, say, Russia or South Africa. It is also a "powerful" nation (haha), meaning that it's on the secruity council and giving credibility to a raised placard enough to be called on by the chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home