24.1.04

So I figured out what I'll be doing if I don't get in to any of my colleges. I'll take a month off and go somewhere with only the bare essentials of survival--somewhere remote and silent, like the Mojave or the San Juans. I'll spend a month in isolation and think out my fears and my future. At any rate, I'm not going to spend the next year at home. Come hell or high water, I WILL leave this godforsaken house. I will always be treated like a 12 year old here. Self-discovery, here I come.

oh, and I surprise even myself when I say that I'm STILL without an object to lust after...and it's been a whole three days!
In other news, I'm very excited to say that I'm starting Yoga next week!! I can't wait to center myself, see through my third eye, etc. Woot.

God I need a hobby.

Or a boyfriend.

Or some motherfuckin' chocolate....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home