5.2.04

What. A. Day.

Lethargy has set into my senior year self like I never thought possible. I see this in everyone--but that does not comfort me at all, really. Last year, I saw the seniors act this way (Andrea Brown immediately comes to mind, for some reason), yet I did not believe that it could ever be this bad for me, for my friends, my teachers, even my parents. I cannot understand how anyone could go through this part of senior year and not want to create strict legislation against it.
You remember how we learned in Physics that energy is never created or destroyed, only transferred? I wonder where all of the energy goes? Does it get shipped off to somewhere overseas? Is there an alternate universe where seniors are ebullient and gung-ho about finishing strong? Or was Keiter wrong all along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home